Empty houses lack vision, warmth, and emotion. We will create a welcoming and cozy space that will allow potential buyers to see themselves living in the home. Using color, pattern, balance, and design we will transform your property into a magazine-worthy showstopper. We will bring in a full set of furniture, art, décor, and accessories that will transform an empty house into an inviting home that will emotionally connect with the largest possible pool of potential buyers.
From a starter home to a million-dollar estate, an industrial loft to a simple boho retreat or something in between, we understand that each property is different and each buyer profile is unique. We have the knowledge and experience to create the perfect union of style and design in order to maximize your profits. Rest assured that we will create spaces that will leave your potential buyers fighting over the keys!
– On-Site Visit + Evaluation
– Custom Designed Staging Plan
– Quick Install + Inventory Removal Timeline
– 1-Day Install + Same Day Photography
Our Standard Package Includes:
- Living Room
- Area Rug, Sofa, End Tables, Lamps, Coffee Table, Artwork, Faux TV, Decor + Accessories
- Potential Additions Depending on Space : Accent Chairs, Side Tables, Console, Poufs
- Dining Room
- Area Rug, Dining Table, Dining Chairs, Artwork, Decor + Accessories
- All Decor + Accessories, Bar Stools + Setting, if applicable
- Area Rug, Bed Set Up, End Tables, Lamps, Artwork, Decor + Accessories
- Towels, Shower Curtain ( if applicable ), Decor + Accessories
Latest News & Trends in the industry
The Best Time To Sell A House: Preparing For The Spring Real Estate Market
Selling a house can be an exciting, but also stressful process. Knowing the best time to sell a house can make a huge difference in terms of maximizing profits and finding the right buyers. With that in mind, let’s take a look at some of the key factors you should...
Have You Been Asking Yourself When Will The Housing Market Crash?
The question of when will the housing market crash is a hot topic among real estate investors, homeowners, and prospective buyers. A housing market crash can be defined as a period of time where home prices decline significantly and quickly. This can result in an...
The Benefits of Real Estate Photography for Home Sellers
Selling a home is no easy task. It requires time, dedication, and the right marketing strategy to draw in potential buyers. One essential element of any successful real estate marketing plan is photography. Photos can make or break a property listing, so it’s...